Our mission at Hanover Endodontics is to provide our patients with the most comprehensive endodontic care in a relaxed, technologically-superior environment. We support our referring doctors by being available to accommodate patients in a timely manner.
We employ courteous people dedicated to personalized patient care, every step of the way, from initial examination to final follow up. We strive to provide you with the most professional care in the most comfortable environment, and look forward to showing you why Hanover Endodontics has been recognized as one of Massachusett's premier endodontic practices.
Our Commitment to Our Craft
All of the professionals at Hanover Endodontics maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the dental industry.
Our success depends on the dedication of our employees and we are highly selective in choosing new members of our team. We believe in putting our patients first and all of us here at Hanover Endodontics are involved in making your experience at our office nothing but the best.
Meet The Team
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience.
Contact Us Today
By Phone: (781) 924-5657
By Fax: (781) 924-5537
Dr. Ghyath Alkhalil
- DDS 2001, Damascus University
- DMD 2005, Boston University School of Dental Medicine
- AEGD 2006, Boston University School of Dental Medicine, CAGS in Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- 2006-2010, Private practice Boston, MA.
- Practice general dentistry for 6 years before going back to school to specialize in Endodontics
- 2006-2010, Clinical instructor Boston University Advance Education in General Dentistry Program
- Endo 2012 Boston University School of dental Medicine, CAGS in Endodontics
- Board Eligible status for the American Board of Endodontists
- Member of ADA ( America Dental Association), AAE ( American Association of Endodontist ), MDS ( Massachusetts Dental Society)
- I like reading and traveling
- My special area of interest in Endodontics is the non- surgical and surgical retreatment of the root canal system
He exhibit dynamic relation skills, and build great rapports with all patients, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. He is positive, highly motivated, young and energetic, compassionate dentist, with a commitment to quality and excellence.
- Memberships in Professional Societies
- Board Eligible for the American Board of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Massachusetts Dental Society